Being apart from you is like committing a sin for me, and my heart’s affection bears witness to it.
Meri Duniyan Teri Panah Hai, Yahi Ishq Ne Mujhse Kaha Hai,
Love has told me that the shelter you provided is my world.
Kuch Mujhme Tu Aise Basa Hai, Koyi Mujhme Na Meri Jagah Hai,
You’ve merged with me to the point where I don’t recognize myself.
Kuch Dekhun To Tu Dikhta Hai, Meri Ankhon Main Teri Nigah Hai,
I only see you, no matter what I try to see. The gaze is yours through my eyes.
Tujhse Bichhad’ke, Ba Khuda Main Yahaan, Jee Na Sakunga Ek Lamha,
I won’t be able to live for even a second after I’m separated from you.
Aaram Aata He Didar Se Tere, Mit Jaate Hai Sare Gum,
Your gaze brings me comfort and alleviates all of my sorrows.
Hai Ye Dua Ke Tujhe Dekhte-Dekhte Hi Nikal Jaye Dum,
I wish that if I die, it will be while I am looking at you.
Shukrana Chaahe Na, Main Jitna Bhi Karlu Ke, Phir Bhi Rahega Woh Kam,
No matter how many times I thank, it will never be enough.
Tera Tassavur Mujhe Deke Maula Ne Mujhpe Kiya Hai Karam,
God has blessed me by showing a reflection of yours.
Dil Savarta Hai Tere Khayalon Se,
Your thoughts make my heart happy.
Jagmagata Hai Tere Ujalo Se,
Your lights illuminate my heart.
Raqs Karta Hai Dil Tujhpe Marta Hua,
My heart dances, and longs for you.
Paaglon Sa Tera, Paaglon Sa Tera Zikr Karta Hua,
My heart keeps mentioning you like crazy.
Mere Chaino Sukoon Teri Raah, Tu Rooh Ki Khwabgaah Hai,
My peace and comfort are waiting for your return. You are the one who shows my soul dreams.
Tujhse Bichhad Ke, Ba Khuda Main Yahaan, Ji Na Sakunga Ek Lamha,
I won’t be able to live for even a single second without you.
Aaram Aata He Didar Se Tere, Mit Jaate Hai Sare Gum,
Your gaze brings me tranquilly and alleviates all of my aches and pains.
Hai Ye Dua Ke Tujhe Dekhte-Dekhte Hi Nikal Jaaye Dum,
When I die, I want to die looking at you, so that’s what I’m wishing for.
Shukrana Chaahe Na, Main Jitna Bhi Karlu Ke, Phir Bhi Rahega Woh Kam,
No matter how many times I express my gratitude, it would never be sufficient.
Tera Tassavur Mujhe Deke Maula Ne Mujhpe Kiya Hai Karam,
God has blessed me by showing a reflection of yours.
Aaram Aata He Didar Se Tere, Mit Jaate Hai Sare Gum,
Your look calms me down and makes me feel better about everything.
Hai Ye Dua Ke Tujhe Dekhte-Dekhte Hi Nikal Jaaye Dum,
I hope that if I die, it will happen while I’m looking at you.