Tere Saath Hoon Main Lyrics English Translation

Admin
0

Mehndi Lagi Thi Dulhan Saji Thi
Henna was applied to the bride’s hands, and she was beautified.
Mehndi Lagegi Dulhan Sajegi
Henna will be applied to the bride’s hands to beautify.

Aansu Chhupa Ke Tera Bhai Hasega
Your brother will smile while hiding his tears.
Doli Ko Kaandha Dega Aur Yeh Kahega
He will give your palankeen his shoulder and say…

Tere Saath Hoon Main, Tere Sath Hoon Main,
I am with you. I am always with you.
Tere Sath Hoon Main, Tere Sath Hoon Main,
I am there for you. I am always there for you.

Woh Bhole Bhale Se Khilaune Bulaye
Your innocent toys are calling to you.
Aa Gudiya Ki Phir Shaadi Rachaye
Come on over and let’s get your favorite toy doll married.

Bachpan Ki Baatein Yaadon Mein Aaye
I long for my childhood memories.
Befikriyon Ke Mausam Bataye
and I recall the times when I was carefree.

Sardiyon Ki Woh Chhat Degi Gawahi, Zyada Thi Mastiyan Thod Padhayi
Those winters are evidence that we used to study less and have more fun together.
Roothna Roothke Phir Maan Jaana, Pyaar Tha Pyaar Mein Meethi Ladayi
We used to get upset with each other and then quickly get back to normal.

Aisa Lage Hai Jaise Baatein Ye Toh Kal Ki, Seekhi Kyun Jaane Humne Itni Baatein Akal Ki
It all feels like it happened yesterday. I regret learning to be so intelligent.
Nasamjhiyon Ko Aaja Phir Se Bulayein, Bachpan Ke Beete Din Ho Aa Dhoond Laayein
Let’s try being ignorant again. Let’s go back to our childhood.

Tere Saath Hoon Main, Tere Sath Hoon Main,
I am with you. I am always with you.
Tere Sath Hoon Main, Tere Sath Hoon Main,
I am there for you. I am always there for you.

Hosh Tha Na Koyi Na Tha Thikana, Khel The Sach Sabhi Jhooth Tha Zamana
I wasn’t aware, and I didn’t have any shelter. Everything else was a lie to us back then, except our plays.
Farak Tha Na Koi, Na Koyi Doori, Rone Ka Hasne Ka Ek Tha Bahana
There were no distinctions between us. We were both smiling for the same reasons.

Kaagaz Pe Chehra Mera, Phirse Banaade Tu, Chehre Pe Tedhi Medhi Aankhein Lagaade Tu
Please redraw my face on the paper. and make my eyes look distorted.
Main Bhaagta Hoon Ya Phir Aake Tu Chhu Le, Chaukhat Pe Teri Khaatir Daalunga Jhoole
I’d run, and you’d come and catch me. I’d put a swing on the threshold for you to use.

Tere Saath Hoon Main, Tere Sath Hoon Main,
I am with you. I am always with you.
Tere Sath Hoon Main, Tere Sath Hoon Main,
I am there for you. I am always there for you.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top